Day 01 Arrival at Kathmandu, upon arrival airport pickup service. Overnight Hotel.
Day 02 Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 03 Free day in Kathmandu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 04 Kathmandu to Tatopani (1189m) by bus and camp
Day 05: Trek to Ghasa (2084m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Lete (2438m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Thulobogin. Overnight in camp.
Day 08: Trek over Thulobogin Pass (4281m). Overnight in river camp.
Day 09: Mristi Khola. Overnight in camp.
Day 10:Mt. Annapurna Base Camp.
Day 11-40: Climbing Period Mt. Annapurna.
Day 41: Clean up Base Camp
Day 42: Trek back to Thulobogin. Overnight in camp.
Day 43:Trek to Lete. Overnight in lodge.
Day 44: Trek to Ghasa. Overnight in lodge.
Day 45: Trek to Tatopani. Overnight in lodge.
Day 46: Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 47: Kathmandu.
Day 48: Kathmandu
Day 49: Transfer to airport for departure.
- 6 nights hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara with bed & breakfast
- Permit Fee (Royalty) Annapurna I
- All land transport
- Full board trekking with lodge & Food for BC Expedition period
- Essential Porters to Annapurna I B.C. & while back
- Trekking equipments for BC, 1 tent for 2 persons, dining tent, toilet tent, table, charges & Mattresses
- All kitchen equipment
- Staff allowance, Liaison officer allowances, equipment allowances
- Permit and national park fees
- Base camp guide, cook, and kitchen helper
- All necessary taxes
- Our service charge.
Does not Include:
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Custom clearances in Kathmandu airport
- Personal equipments for climbing
- Personal Insurance
- High Altitude foods, Gas & stove
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Satellite phone
- Oxygen & regulator
- Climbing Sherpa
- Personal expenses etc.